Monday, October 4, 2010

So I added a 〒 sign to my blog name, since that's apparently the symbol for a post office in Japan.

I have a bio midterm tomorrow I'm not too keen on studying for because I took so much bio in high school it's just tiring now. Sigh.

Anyways, the real purpose of this entry is to reveal my favorite Japanese band, who unfortunately disbanded in 2005.

BUT WHO APPARENTLY REFORMED IN 2008 ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA?!

Okay, well, more research will need to be done.

This is my favorite song by them though. I found it (rather embarrassingly, now that I think back on it) because of the anime InuYasha, which used this as an ending song.

No embedding, unfortunately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIoDWTF0qSo

PS: I recently bought a Harry Potter poster from eBay AND I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR IT.

1 comment:

ピーター said...

せいぶつのちかん! がんばってください